Rust Protection for Your
Pro Fleet Care Farm Services is a mobile service that uses a targeted approach in order to protect building structures, truck weight scales, farm equipment and vehicles from the harmful effects of corrosion. At Pro Fleet Care our service providers own their own business which means they have a vested interest in making sure your equipment is protected well, while operating in a safe and effective manner. As a tailored service, we will work around your schedule in order that you may continue to run your business without interruption. That’s why we schedule evening and weekend appointments at no additional cost.
CONVENIENCEA mobile rust control service at your place of business
REDUCED MAINTENANCEReduced equipment and employee down time; service during non-peak hours available
ON SITEReduced liability of transporting equipment; equipment remains on site; non-motored items can also be sprayed
CUSTOMER SERVICECustomer-focused service; one customer serviced at a time
WATCH US WHILE WE WORKCollaboration with the customer; customer can over see the process or go about their work (we encourage our customers to watch the process; we have no shop walls)
- Protects electrical wiring and components from corrosion
- Displaces moisture, replacing it with a coating of protection
- Penetrates hard to reach areas, such as crevasses,seams, and channels
- Defies gravity allowing the product to creep upwards, sideways as well as downward
- Continues to creep, allowing it to re-coat and re-seal areas which become exposed
- Sprays over tar, wax and other rust control products; if such products have cracked leaving the vehicle exposed, the product penetrates those areas, displacing the moisture and resealing those areas.
- Includes a two step process: ROC 40 (a light oil) penetrates seams and is ideal for interior panels and hard to reach areas and ROC 50 (a drip-less oil) offers extra protection in high traffic areas such as frame rails and wheel wells.