Keep Your Emergency Vehicles Ready For Action
Pro Fleet Care Emergency Vehicle Service is a mobile service that uses a targeted approach in order to protect key areas of your equipment, such as wire and connections, frame rails and parts, cabs and underside, doors, latches and moving parts. At Pro Fleet Care our service providers own their own business which means they have a vested interest in making sure your equipment is protected well. There is no need to take your equipment out of service when Pro Fleet Care is on the job. We will gladly step back from your unit should you get a call and finish the job when the unit frees up.
CONVENIENCEA mobile rust control service at your place of business
REDUCED MAINTENANCEReduced equipment and employee down time; service during non-peak hours available.
ON SITEReduced liability of transporting equipment; equipment remains on site; non-motored items can also be sprayed.
CUSTOMER SERVICECustomer-focused service; one customer serviced at a time
WATCH US WHILE WE WORKCollaboration with the customer; customer can over see the process or go about their work (we encourage our customers to watch the process; we have no shop walls).
- Protects electrical wiring and components from corrosion
- Displaces moisture, replacing it with a coating of protection
- Penetrates hard to reach areas, such as crevasses,seams, and channels
- Defies gravity allowing the product to creep upwards, sideways as well as downward
- Continues to creep, allowing it to re-coat and re-seal areas which become exposed
- Sprays over tar, wax and other rust control products; if such products have cracked leaving the vehicle exposed, the product penetrates those areas, displacing the moisture and resealing those areas.
- Includes a two step process: ROC 40 (a light oil) penetrates seams and is ideal for interior panels and hard to reach areas and ROC 50 (a drip-less oil) offers extra protection in high traffic areas such as frame rails and wheel wells.